Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Creepy

This was freaky. I can't believe I watched to whole thing. I like it for some reason. Wierd...

Naughty! Naughty!

Santa

Is obviously intoxicated. Animation is okay. Art is great!

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Excellent!

This is an excellent video with good graphics and sufficient violence. BUT, I was watching the earlier bunny kills and I realized that this one lack in the brutality of the violence in comparison to bunny kill one. Because of that I cannot give it the full 10. I hope you understand.

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

To the guy below me.

First the video is great. Now to the guy below me - In Israel when you turn 18 you are REQUIRED to serve three years in the army. But I don't know why...

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Amazing!

The animation flowed nicely and I love how the animation just goes with the music (I know I sound stupid). The animation did get a bit choppy when the tower fell but that's not enough to put it down a point!

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

Good

I wasn't expecting much, but it really turned out good. Sure, the jokes could have been better and it could also be longer, but worth watching!

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Kickass!

That is one KICKASS yo yo!

Colours. Colours.

Relaxing

I can't explain it but it mentally evens you out. Great animation and a great song!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Brilliant

This is SOOOOOOOOO funny! HAHAHAHA! I love it!

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Relaxing...

The animation is great and it is just so relaxing, coupled with the fact that the music fits perfectly makes it an animation for my favorites list! Great job!